On the occasion of the 57th Salone del Mobile, exclusive spaces, training and dedicated work desk in the heart of Milan, Palazzo Giureconsulti from April 9 to May 4, 2018.
The goal of the Milan B4b - The Building for Business project is to facilitate entry into the Milan market by Italian and foreign companies operating in the Furniture & Design sector that do not already have headquarters in Lombardy.
Download the brochure and take part in the selection! Applications can be submitted from November 13, 2017 to February 9, 2018.
Dedicated spaces and services
- Exhibition of their products, products, services and installations within the wide Sala Esposizioni, having each company an area of 20 square meters, from 16th April to 4th May 2018, concurrently with the Salone del Mobile|FuoriSalone (17th – 22nd April 2018); possible exposition inside the Camera dei Notari
- Advertising and promotion of participating companies in generalist and specialized media, both online and offline, and to stakeholders
- Exclusive participation in the “Milan B4B” opening event with the Italian and foreign market leaders, stakeholders, media, architects, and designers
- Inclusion and promotion of the “Milan B4B” opening event in the Fuorisalone 2018 Guide
- Promotion of the exhibition within the FuoriSalone circuit and opening event with invitation addressed to journalists, operators, architects and designers
- Personal workspaces with desk, telephone, Wi–Fi, and PC in the prestigious Sala Terrazzo. Shared use of photocopier and printer
- Reception service with dedicated personnel in the Sala Torre
- Specialized account manager dedicated to the company for a continuing service of information and assistance during the stay at Palazzo Giureconsulti
- Support in the organization of networking activities and business meetings with Italian counterparts, chosen on the basis of the company profile. Such activities may take place either at Palazzo Giureconsulti or at the business offices of the selected counterparts
- Option to use meeting and reception rooms for tailored meetings, events, and seminars: Salone delle Mostre (40 people), Sala Donzelli (40 people), Sala Parlamentino (65 people), Suite Affari 3(20 people). Spaces will be allotted on a first come, first served basis
- Participation in two 4 hour training courses (conducted in English) for all participating companies with a focus on “Doing Business in Lombardy and in Italy” and “Design and New World Trends”;
- Support in the possible setting-up of a company in Milan
- Support in finding the proper location for the operational headquarters of the company
- Participation in a daylong group business tour of centers of excellence, schools and institutes of design, universities, technology hubs, and industrial parks and districts;
- Extra on demand activities (with extra costs to be defined)
The use of the above mentioned spaces and services in the period between April 9 – May 4, 2018 has a total cost of € 7,000.00 + VAT.
Apply to participate
You can submit your application from November 13, 2017 to February 9, 2018. To participate in the selection you must:
- sign up (in Italian or English) the Company profile
- a company brochure in Italian or English
- a complete catalogue of products
- a company projects portfolio
- a copy of the identity document of their legal representative.
Send the documentation to the Pec certified email address:
An Evaluation Committee will evaluate the applications on the basis of the documentation submitted following these criteria:
- coherence with the objectives of the initiative
- innovative value of products and services, also on the basis of any copyrights/acknowledgments
- potential for creating business opportunities and positive repercussions on the local market.
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of the selection before the end of February 2018. A contract will be sent to the selected companies to be signed and returned for acceptance.
Phone (+39) 335 7720217 (+39) 02 8515.5220 (+ 39) 02 8515.4389